I function as what I like to consider a low maintenance human being. However, I am limited in my ability to be completely maintenance free because I have curly hair. Not consistently curly, my hair requires hair cuts, product, styling, and diffusing with a blow dryer. These are things I'm not proud of. I have often wanted to be one of those people who just wake up to the world looking naturally pretty (just like the movies). Unfortunately, if not tended to my hair resembles something more like this: http://youtu.be/VaUP6nCzorw: Troop Beverly Hills This is also the reason why my family insists that I keep my hair long. So, I try to keep my hair long, try to keep the curl consistent, all in the meanwhile of keeping my "getting ready in the morning time" to under 30 min and not spending exorbitant amounts of money on hair product (expensive or inexpensive, it's really cutting back on quantity that matters). So, instead of getting my hair cut at Great Clips or ...
Comments